C.T. Janet will strive to be a school regarded for academic excellence, by preparing students to graduate on the appropriate academic path, promoting college readiness, in order to become life-long learners, with an appreciation for diversity, and to embrace their roles as future leaders.
C.T. Janet, in collaboration with all stakeholders, is dedicated to helping every student recognize and achieve their fullest potential by providing a safe, challenging, and developmentally appropriate learning environment through rigorous, engaging, and meaningful learning opportunities that continuously and holistically address all students’ needs.
Values and Beliefs
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibility for the support of the school’s mission.