Child Care Regulations
- Your child will be released only to persons listed on their registration form.
- All tuition is due on Monday or the first day of the school week. A penalty fee of $5 per day/per family will be charged for all late payments including drop-in fees. If payment is not received by Friday, the student(s) may not attend until payment is made.
- All checks and money orders should be made out to the school.
- Any NSF checks must be cleared with the school account clerk with a fee of $25. Name, address, child’s name and phone number must be on all checks.
- A late fee is collected for children picked up after 6 p.m. closing. ($1.00 for each additional minute) Fees are per family. After 3 occurrences, your child may be dismissed from the Child Care Program.
- No child Care will be provided on early release days.
- Discipline problems may result in dismissal from the Child Care Program.
For additional information, please refer to your Child Care Handbook which will be provided upon registration.
Childcare Registration Form
You may use the following link to download and print the CT Janet Child Care Registration.
Fees Per Child
Registration fee $20
Weekly Child Care Fees Per Child:
A.M. Only $20
P.M. Only $27
A.M. & P.M. $32
Drop-In Fees Per Day, Per Child:
A.M. Only $5
P.M. Only $7
A.M. & P.M. $11
For additional questions or concerns, please contact our Child Care Program Director, Nancy Alonzo firstname.lastname@example.org.